Due to COVID, The Human Coalition is serving women with more material needs than normal, and are in desperate need of the material items listed below in new condition. These items can be shipped directly to their Healthcare Center at this address -
Pittsburgh Women's Clinic
101 Drake Rd, Ste A
Pittsburgh, PA 15241.
If you would prefer to drop items off, please note the Center is allowing women in by appointment only Mon-Thurs - there is a phone number on the door to call to let them know you have brought donation items. Jen, the receptionist will greet you at the door once you call the number posted on the door.
Whether mailing or dropping off, please include your name, address and list of donated items with the gift so they can THANK YOU!
Items Needed (new condition):
- Travel systems (infant car seat and stroller combo)
- Car seat (preferably infant, but convertible is fine)
- Baby soap, shampoo, lotion
- Diapers (size 1)
- Baby health and grooming kits
- Baby hooded towels & washcloths
- Burp cloths
- New Baby blankets (including swaddles and velcro swaddles)
- Mini cribs (please specify mini cribs, target has them, our clients do not usually have room for full size cribs and we do not have storage for full size cribs at the center)
- New baby clothing (0-24 months, boy & girl, year round, including long sleeve onesies, leggings, sleepers, etc; we are a little lighter on 0 - 6 boy & girl, and are always on the lighter size for boy clothing, but in general 0-24 months)